PROFIBUS Test Laboratory at the FZI
The FZI Research Center for Information Technology has an accredited test laboratory for the PROFIBUS communication standard. All test engineers at the FZI are Certified PROFIBUS Engineers.
As an experienced research partner, we support you in the exploration and implementation of innovative ideas and technologies. Your cooperation opportunities with us are ranging from cooperative partnerships in public funded projects to contract researches for a specific application problem. In addition to the tests of devices with the interfaces PROFIBUS DP and PROFIBUS PA and the associated consulting, our portfolio comprises further research and development services in the field of industrial automation:
- Consulting and Development of Safety- and Security solutions (ISO61508, ISO13849, ISO15408, and others.)
- Hardware platforms for field devices with conventional controllers and application- specific system-on- chip architectures
- Low-Power-Design for bus-powered field devices
- Software-based services for automation technology, including Monitoring , application and diagnostic applications
- Design, analysis, evaluation and comparison of design alternatives for devices and industrial communication networks