FZI Friends' Association
In 1984, 26 members founded the FZI Friends‘ Association, an association of affiliated companies, organisations and individuals, to foster the connection between the research and development and its application in practice.
Today, about 80 companies, organisations and individuals involve themselves in the FZI Friends‘ Association. They benefit from the association‘s network to exchange knowledge about methodical, technological and economic developments in the field of innovative information technology.
At the FZI Friends‘ Association, representatives from industry and research join in an active knowledge exchange.
The FZI Friends‘ Association organizes informative events, where members present and discuss their company‘s latest research trends and scientific developments.
The FZI Friends' Association
- advises the FZI on long term research topics that are relevant in practice
- promotes the development of new research topics at FZI
- supports the transfer of scientific findings into the industry
- supports trend-setting research projects
- proposes supervisors for FZI's Board of Supervisors according to its constitution
Become a member at FZI Friends‘ Association and benefit from the advantageous knowledge exchange between industry and research!
Companies, organisations and individuals can become a member at FZI Friends‘ Association. A membership also enhances the opportunity to benefit from FZI‘s competence in research by initiating, planning and realizing new projects.